Digital program insertion & ad server for MPEG-2 or AVC programs over ASI
Manufacturer:Adtec Download dpi-1200.pdf
- Seamless back-to-back splicing on twelve unique programs.
- GIGE Ethernet interface to provide rapid media loading.
- Includes 300 GB of RAID storage.
- Provides three mirrored DVB-ASI outputs.
- SMPTE-310M (Optional)
- User-friendly Control via integrated front panel keypad and LCD or Telnet
Concurrently insert up to twelve MPEG2 or AVC programs into a digital television service, the DPI-1200 Ad Server offers the transport standards required for broadcasting. The DPI-1200 imports programs to its core, processes and multiplexes them in preparation for their delivery via ASI output to a single or multiple ad splicers.
The DPI-1200 interoperates with ad insertion systems from C-COR and SeaChange. Combine the ad server with Adtec's mediaHUB-HD Pro or mediaHUB-HD 422 Studio Encoder to bridge the transition from analog and SDI digital insertion to digital program insertion.