- Part#: edje4000
- Real Time high quality AVC Video Encoding
- Composite and SDI video input
- AAC- low complexity (ACC-LC) audio
- Boot time and transport egress of less than 5-seconds
- Encapsulated UDP and RTP streaming
- RS422/232 User-selectable serial communications
- Balanced or unbalanced stereo audio
Boot time and transport egress of less than 5-seconds, the edje4000 is a real-time streaming MPEG 4 Part 10 (AVC) encoder featuring Composite and optional SDI inputs, that are routed through a time base correcting video pre-processing block that removes spatial noise, temporal (motion) noise and generally improves encoding efficiency.
With a small form factor and powered using a 12VDC supply consuming less than 24watts, 10/100 Ethernet, RS422/232 comms port and optional ASI output making it useful across markets including Satellite and Cable distribution, Telco and Broadband TV, high quality security, surveillance and Mobile applications.