Techex's Bracknell headquarters opens for business
06 December 2011
Techex has completed its move to a new purpose-designed headquarters in Bracknell Forest.
The new facilities include dedicated technical testing areas, high security on-site stock and spares storage, management offices, hot desks for partners and multiple meeting rooms. The open office space has been designed with efficiency and sustainability in mind, using glass extensively to bring in natural daylight, and localised lighting for close working.
- Air conditioned offices and meeting spaces
- Temperature controlled equipment rooms
- Isolated testing, integration and staging areas
- A new digital signage platform delivering live KPIs
- Over 20km of network and 3G-SDI cabling
- Raised access flooring throughout
- A full-scale IPTV and RF ring-main implementation
Sustainable development is embedded in our business strategy, and it shines through (literally - through the glass) in our new space.
In particular, we have invested in:
- Energy efficient lighting and server equipment
- A commitment to paper-free operations
- Improved waste recycling
- Accessible facilities to promote inclusion - including step-free access
Founded in 1972, Techex is an industry-leading supplier of IP video solutions with operations in the UK, Spain, USA, Hong Kong, and South America. Techex’s focused IP video competence specialises in value-added distribution, platform design, system integration, project management, support, and consultancy. Techex works with the world’s leading broadcast, telco, medical, corporate, and military organizations.
For our new address, or if you'd like to come and visit, please get in touch with us.