Manufacturer:Nevion Download vs909_ds.pdf
- Transport of any real time media flow on IP
- Standards-based Forward Error Correction
- Supporting SMPTE 2022-1 protection against packet loss created by occasional network errors
- Streaming Intelligent Packet Switching (SIPS)
- Perfect video over IP protection switching using dual network feeds
- Dual network interfaces supporting Gigabit Ethernet using SFP technology
- Full IP Media Edge interface isolation with Bastion host level performance
The VS909-IPME incorporates advanced techniques for the processing and protection of any media flow interfaced to IP onto a single module. The VS909 provides an unprecedented range of security, protection, duplication, translation and quality assurance features including forward error correction (FEC), Nevion’s proprietary Streaming Intelligent Packet Switching (SIPS), launch delay offset (LDO), and network address translation including multicast, unicast, VLAN, RTP, and many more.
Focusing entirely on processing IP flows to optimize network performance, the VS909 is a key addition to Nevion’s media over IP adapter. Due to its dedicated hardware packet processing and complete isolation between Ethernet ports, the VS909 is ideal for protecting the media network edge and providing the technology for IP networks to deliver the continuous quality performance demanded by professional broadcasters.