- Part#: ClipRecorder Portable (2K portable)
- Dimensions 17.5" W x 13.5" H x 9.5" D
- Weight ~ 15 kg
- 17" Wide 16.7M 170 cd/m2 1680x1050 DVI
- PowerSupply ATX 700WY
- Intel E5620, 2,4GHzY
- 6GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 3)
- System Bus: Up to 6400 MT/s QPI, 6 x DDR3 1600/1333/1066 Max. 24 GB
- PCIe x16/ NVIDIA/ GT240/ 512 MB/ GDDR5i
- 8 x hot-swappable 2,5" video HDDsGDDR5i
- 2 x 500GB system HDD (Raid 1)
- Dual GB Ethernet, RJ-45
- 6 x USB 2 x eSATA45
- input and output via HD-SDI (RP-188/RP-215)
- output via analog audio (LTC
- input and output via RS.422 (VITC, LTC)
The DVC clip recorder portable is based on DDR Software from Drastic Technologies. By building robust mission critical hardware, a solution suitable for the needs of broadcasters, D and E Cinema,post production and high end audio visual production.
With a graphical user interface with advanced EDL I/O ClipControl and ClipEdit / trim and loop modes External Serial VTR Control covers the market leaders protocols such as Sony P2, Harris (VDCP) and Odetics.
Industry standard EDL support for Avid Log, CMX, Sony, GVG, D-Vision, Drastic EDL, Drastic LOG
Play List features loop and Sub-Clip.
Film Space Mode,QuickClip PRO supports QuickTime 8/10bit .mov,Windows Media 9 8/10bit .wmv, HDR-YUV-RAW Stream .hdr/.yuv
AVI in 4:2:2/YUV 8/10bit .avi, YUV stills 8/10bit .yuv/.v210.
Audio recording of both Aiff and Wave.
SyncControl allows user to control multiple ClipRecorders for frame accurate synchronized capture or playback. Record multiple streams for stereo imaging, output multiple synchronized sources for panoramic and wall display applications.
Web Control allows user to control the ClipRecorder from anywhere in the LAN via TCP/IP via HTML or JAVA interface.
MediaReactor (uncompressed option*) MediaReactor software is a powerful tool for transcoding digital media files, with a wide range of file format support, features to ease your workflow and a convenient, intuitive interface for ease of setup and operation.
DELUXE version (no limitation on the output formats) as option.Transcodes a wide range of file formats to uncompressed (i.e. MOV) files.