- Standard and non-standard resolution from 640×360 up to 4096×2160 (4K DCI)
- Native UVC and UAC device auto-detected by OS.
- 16-bit 48 kHz stereo sampling rates
- Near-zero Capture latency. However, third-party applications may contribute capture delay
- Linux, Windows or MAC Operating System Support
This hand-size grabber fits in any kit, or even your pocket. Capture 4K from any (non HDCP enabled) HDMI port to any computer with USB 3.0.
The plug and play AV.io 4K capture device is auto-detected by Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Simply connect your video source to AV.io 4K then connect AV.io 4K to your computer via USB.
AV.io 4K captures resolutions up to 4096×2160, with 4K UHD video streaming at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps. Choose to use your video at its original resolution or let AV.io scale it for you to exactly what you need.
AV.io 4K captures PCM audio over HDMI at up to 24-bit 96 kHz. The two-channel stereo audio output has automatic resampling at 48 kHz and encodes in 16-bit.
Works seamlessly with your favorite applications such as Wirecast, Skype, Adobe FMLE, QuickTime, VLC media player and Windows Camera.
AV.io 4K capture device is perfect for reliable and repeated long-term use. It uses the same metal exterior as all other Epiphan video grabbers, which means that you could drop it down a flight of stairs and step on it, and it would still work. The same enclosure has even been used in space!