Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreame3532.pdf
- Single channel input via HGAV (HDMI type connector) or RGBHV
- Single channel unbalanced stereo or SPDIF audio input
- Supports 525i 59.94Hz, 625i 50Hz, 720p 50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz, 1080i 50Hz/59.94Hz/60hz, 1080p 23.98Hz/24Hz/50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz
- 2Mbps - 30Mbps constant or variable bit-rate MPEG-2 encoded HD or SD video output
- 48Kbps - 384Kbps (48KHz) MPEG-1 audio output
- Remotely control input source
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Stream on boot
A Single channel H.264 encoder that supports HD AV or RGBHV video with input for unbalanced stereo or SPDIF audio, that streams content over a single RTP/UDP transport stream.
The encoder is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
The unit also provides remote control of any device attached to it.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.