Manufacturer:Nevion Download Nevion_Virtuoso_J2K_UHD4K.pdf
- Visually lossless JPEG 2000 compression
- Multi-channel JPEG 2000 encoding or decoding
- Support for 3G-SDI signals as quadrant input
- Ultra low latency
- Integrated frame store and reference sync on decoder
- Supports FEC, SIPS / SMPTE 2022-7 and Launch Delay Offset (LDO) IP protection mechanism
- Highly efficient error correction and concealment
- Built-in TS monitoring (ETSI TR 101 290 Priority 1) of encoder output and decoder input, with option for Pri 2 and Pri 3 monitoring including PCR validation
- ETSI TR 101 290 Priority 1 alarms (option for Pri 2)
- Software license approach ensures easy and future-proof upgrade path
NOTE: This product is a version, a variant or a module of the main Virtuoso product line. For further information about this product, visit the main listing product page.
Nevion Virtuoso can run multiple instances of the JPEG 2000 UHD/4K Media Function on a single platform with built-in network aggregation to 10G Ethernet.
The JPEG 2000 UHD/4K Media Function requires the HBR Accelerator, which supports 3G-SDI input, and either encoding or decoding of one UHD channel.
The Nevion Virtuoso’s visually lossless JPEG 2000 UHD/4K Media Function, combined with Nevion’s advanced protection mechanisms, enables broadcasters to utilize cost-efficient IP links for the real-time and high quality transport of professional media with low latency ad bandwidth utilization.
It also enables service providers to build costeffective managed video services on IP-MPLS or Metro Ethernet circuits.
- Professional broadcast contribution
- Live sports and event contribution
- Studio-to-studio media exchange
- Managed video services over IP