Manufacturer:Nevion Download Nevion_Virtuoso_TS_Adaptation_Switching.pdf
- High density standards-compliant of Transport Streams (TS) over IP
- High density of redundancy switches with 4 inputs each
- Bidirectional operation on a port-by-port basis
- Configurable interfacing to ASI and IP/Ethernet
- IP multicast, unicast and multiple unicast output
- Integrated VLAN, QoS configuration, IP and RIP-2 routing for multicast source redundancy
- DVB-S/S2 support
- DVB-T/T2 SFN support with resync to external 1PPS
- Supports FEC, SIPS / SMPTE 2022-7 and Launch Delay Offset (LDO) IP protection mechanism
- Built-in TS monitoring (ETSI TR 101 290 Priority 1) of encoder output and decoder input, with option for Pri 2 and Pri 3 monitoring including PCR validation
- Software license approach ensures easy and future-proof upgrade path
NOTE: This product is a version, a variant or a module of the main Virtuoso product line. For further information about this product, visit the main listing product page.
The Virtuoso transport stream adaptation and switching Media Function enables broadcasters and service providers to take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of IP.
Virtuoso provides bidirectional high-density transmission of MPEG-2 Transport Streams (TS). Configurable interfacing and support for ASI and Ethernet, creates efficient, affordable and scalable solutions for professional quality video contribution and distribution.
The TS switching Media Function uses alarm based automatic switching. In combination, with the monitoring, protection and redundancy functions, enable cost-effective and high availability video transport solutions.
Optional ASI Accelerator are available to increase port density.
- Professional broadcast contribution and distribution
- Transport Stream interface adaptation
- FEC insertion
- DVB-T, DVB-T2, SFN/MFN and ATSC distribution over IP