Manufacturer:Sencore Download AG_4400_Decoder.pdf
- Intuitive, straightforward web interface
- Extensive automation support via SNMP status, configuration, and traps, HTTP-based APIs, and Syslog
- Shared software and feature-set with Sencore 1RU decoders ensure reliability and interoperability
- Up to 4 PIDs of audio decoding or SDI pass-through with support for all major audio formats
- MPEG2 or H.264, HD or SD video, Codecs auto-detected and switchable on-the-fly
- Dual SDI auto-switching outputs
- Available IP, 8VSB/QAM-B, DVB-T/T2/C/C2/ISDB-T and satellite inputs
- Full complement of ancillary data output in ANC and VBI
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP
The new AG 4400 card-based receiver decoder provides an ideal solution for high-quality video decoding where rack space is at a premium. The platform supports up to 10 H.264/MPEG2 decoder cards in a 2RU OG-3 frame.
The product supports decoding MPEG2 or H.264 video, as well as up to four audio PIDs. The audio decoding capability is the perfect solution for video distributors looking to meet upcoming descriptive video requirements, while continuing to support surround, stereo, and SAP services.
The AG 4400 receiver decoder card offers satellite, IP, ASI, and 8VSB/QAM-B and DVB-T/T2/C/C2/ISDB-T inputs for flexible installation into a variety of video delivery systems. Optional integrated DVB-CI descrambling, as well as BISS-1/E capabilities, makes the AG 4400 a powerful solution for receiving feeds from primary distribution.
When combined with versatile IP input/output capabilities, a full complement of ancillary data support, and tested interoperability with all major encode vendors, the AG 4400 is an ideal solution for high-density re-encode or monitoring.