Manufacturer:Sencore Download VB12-RF.pdf
- 1x 10/100/1000T Mbps Ethernet & 1x SFP GigE & 1x 10/100T Mbps Ethernet management
- 1x ASI Input and 1x ASI output port
- Concurrent analysis of 10 services and round robin
- Built-in USB to RS232 converter
- Monitors Transport Stream into IP according to ETSI TS 102 034
- Supports X-bit RTP header extension as used by Microsoft IPTV system MediaRoom
- Full table and descriptor parsing of PSI/SI for visual inspection
- MDI measurements (RFC4445)
- Line speed ASI measurements
- NTP client functionality (RFC2030)
- DHCP client support (RFC2131)
- RTP dropped, duplicate and out of-order measurements
- RDP of IP multicast monitored
- RDPTM of ASI input (MPTS or SPTS)
- Fully compliant with ETS 300 249
- ITU.T J.83 (Annex A/B/C)
- QAM modes: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256
- Constellation Diagram
- Wide symbol rate range of 0.87 to 7.0 Mbaud
- Selectable IF filter (6/8 MHz)
- SNR (Signal-to-noise ratio)
- Pre-FEC and Post-FEC BER
- MER (Modulation Error Ratio)
- Input signal level
- Frequency offset
- AGC Lock / Carrier lock indication
Sencore has extended its award-winning VideoBRIDGE product line with the launch of the VB12-RF, a highly portable RF/IP monitoring appliance for terrestrial and cable applications. With complete ETR101-290 analysis and alarming, the VB12-RF includes an interface for RF, ASI and IP in a compact and ruggedised chassis smaller than most laptop computers.
Designed for the rigors of real-world use, the VB12-RF is smaller and lighter than any comparable monitoring/troubleshooting solution. The VB12-RF can monitor 10 IP SPTS/MPTS services simultaneously and can be optionally expanded to support a maximum of 50 services.
Providing the field engineer with all of the interfaces needed for broadcast or IP analysis at any location in the transmission chain of both cable and terrestrial broadcast operations, the VB12-RF requires no external equipment or power supply and is able to withstand harsh operating conditions.
The VB12-RF incorporates many of the most advanced and patented technologies from the VideoBRIDGE End-to-End monitoring system. The product features an integrated web server and can easily be installed as part of a multi-probe system with a central server. For on-site analysis, an engineer can use the VB12-RF’s interface to measure directly in the field or capture the input signal for later use in the lab. The product can be left in the field for continuous monitoring and can easily be controlled remotely with the VideoBRIDGE Controller.