Manufacturer:Videon Download Greylock Datasheet.pdf
- HDMI 1.4 input up to 1080p60
- HDMI 1.4 decoder output
- 3G-SDI input up to 1080p60
- Compression: H.264 up to 1080p60 @20Mbps
- Bit rates: .250Kbps-20Mbps; Rate control: Variable, Constant
- Unicast, Multicast, RTP, Raw UDP, RTMP, RTSP
- Up to 2x Unicast, 1x Multicast, and 1x RTMP simultaneous channel output
- Simple Web User Interface and Rest API
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
Greylock h.264 encoder and simultaneous decoder
The best value.
You don’t have to pay exorbitant prices to get a professional-grade product. Supporting resolutions up to 1080p60, this encoder/decoder gives you high definition H.264 video encode with the added bonus of built-in decode capability. Better yet, it’s easy to use, with a web UI and straightforward setup process. Greylock brings affordable encoding to AV over IP workflows without sacrificing quality.
Built on trusted silicon
Videon has unique partnerships that give you access to the best silicon technology. Usually reserved for only the biggest consumer electronics OEMs, the Intel® Atom™ CE5300 is a high-quality Dual Core 1.2GHz media processor. With Intel, you know you’re getting a quality product.
Across a range of AV markets.
Intel silicon gives Greylock low power, small form factor, and high reliability. Designed specifically for applications where affordability is important, Greylock fits into a variety of AV workflows. And if it isn’t a perfect fit for your needs, consider working with Videon’s engineers to customize a solution. With modifiable features and IO, this encoder/ decoder can be tailored to simply move your media from any source to any screen.