Manufacturer:Videon Download Shavano Datasheet.pdf
- HDMI 1.4 input up to 2160p30
- 3G-SDI input up to 1080p50 / p60
- Compression: H.265/HEVC (up to 2160p30), H.264 up to 3840x2160p25 /p30
- Bit rates: .5Mbps-30Mbps; Rate control: Variable, Constant
- Unicast, Multicast, RTP, Raw UDP, RTMP, RTSP, and HLS
- Up to 2x Unicast, 1x Multicast, and 1x RTMP simultaneous channel output
- 64GB internal flash storage, USB storage and FTP storage
- Simple but full-featured web browser based UI
- RESTful API
- IEEE802.3af PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Progressive only encoder - not support for interlaced HD signals
Shavano UHD HEVC Encoder
A true first
Bringing together UHD 2160p 30 resolution and HEVC compression, this encoder lets you have the video quality you need while saving bandwidth. Unlike existing UHD encoders, Videon’s Shavano UHD HEVC encoder offers a small form factor and affordable price point. Better yet, it’s easy to use. One-button streaming and a simple web user interface for configuration, make it simple to use, whether you’re streaming for the first time or integrating into an existing workflow.
Save bandwidth at all resolutions with HEVC
With HEVC compression technology, you’ll be saving bandwidth no matter the resolution you’re using. With full-featured support for high definition and even standard definition video, the Shavano UHD HEVC encoder can fit into your current setup and futureproof you for when the UHD need hits.
A true first.
Bringing together UHD 2160p 30 resolution and HEVC compression, this encoder gives you the video quality you need while saving bandwidth. Videon’s Shavano UHD HEVC encoder offers a small form factor and amazing price point, bringing the world of UHD encoding under £2K. Better yet, it just works. Onebutton streaming, a simple web user interface, and a supportive Customer Care team make it simple to use. Whether you’re streaming for the first time or integrating into an existing workflow, this is the encoder for you.