Manufacturer:Videon Download Sonora Datasheet.pdf
- HDMI 1.4 input up to 1080p60
- HDMI 1.4 decoder output
- Compression: H.264 up to 1080p60 @20Mbps
- Bit rates: .250Kbps-20Mbps; Rate control: Variable, Constant
- Unicast, Multicast, RTP, Raw UDP, RTMP, RTSP
- Up to 2x Unicast, 1x Multicast, and 1x RTMP simultaneous channel output
- Simple Web User Interface and Rest API
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Action Button to start/stop RTMP encoding and for Factory Reset
Sonora HD H.264 HDMI Encoder/Decoder
The best value.
You don’t have to pay exorbitant prices to get a professional-grade product. Supporting resolutions up to 1080p60, this encoder/decoder gives you high definition H.264 video encode with the added bonus of built-in decode capability. Better yet, it’s easy to use, with a web UI and straightforward setup process. Sonora brings affordable encoding to AV over IP workflows without sacrificing quality.
Built on trusted silicon
Videon has unique partnerships that give you access to the best silicon technology. Usually reserved for only the biggest consumer electronics OEMs, the Intel® Atom™ CE5300 is a high-quality Dual Core 1.2GHz media processor. With Intel, you know you’re getting a quality product.
Across a range of AV markets.
Designed specifically for applications where affordability is important, this product fits into a variety of AV workflows. Perfect for classrooms, houses of worship, sports and other installations where you need a fullfeatured, reliable product without spending a lot.