Work begins on Techex's new UK headquarters
Techex has today announced it will soon be moving to a new purpose-designed headquarters in Bracknell Forest.
The combined office and engineering centre will be the new home for the majority of Techex's UK operations from October 2011. It will encompass both customer-facing and back-office facilities, providing a single location for technical operations, logistics, operational support and management.
The design for the new facility includes:
- Air conditioned offices and meeting spaces
- Temperature controlled equipment rooms
- Over 20km of network and 3G-SDI cabling
- Raised access flooring throughout
- 3G-SDI/1080p50 routing and playout servers for testing and support
- A full-scale IPTV and RF ring-main implementation
Sustainable development is embedded in our business strategy, and our dedication to sustainability and the environment has played a key part in the design process. In particular, we are making provision for:
- Energy efficient lighting and server equipment
- A commitment to paper-free operations
- Improved waste recycling
- Accessible facilities to promote inclusion
- Controlled waste management during the fit-out process
Founded in 1972, Techex is an industry-leading supplier of IP video solutions with operations in the UK, Spain, USA, Hong Kong, and South America. Techex’s focused IP video competence specialises in value-added distribution, platform design, system integration, project management, support, and consultancy. Techex works with the world’s leading broadcast, telco, medical, corporate, and military organizations.
For more information on our new headquarters, please contact us.