Appear TV Dual decoder rf modulator stereo
The Appear TV dual decoder with RF out can take signals from IP or from DVB-S or T and output a modulated analogue signal complete with stereo NICAM. This is the ideal bridge between digital infrastructure and legacy analogue TV.
Manufacturer:Appear TV Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- 4 or 8 channels
- MPEG-2/4 decoding
- VBI re-insertion (WSS, WST/EBU Teletext, VPS, VITS)
- DVB and EBU subtitling
- RF modulation and up-conversion
- 47-862 MHz frequency range
- 2 F connector output ports, up to 4 channels per port
- 2 DVB Common Interfaces per decoder module
- 2 or 3 slots wide
Appear TV’s dual decoder with RF modulation is designed with flexibility to support multiple video formats and high performance for the largest of cable networks. The module supports mono and stereo options.