Manufacturer:Appear TV Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- Re-generation of EIT schedule on selected output ports
- Gathers EIT tables from all input modules
- Supports EPG imports/exports in XMLTV format
- EPG data is filtered and regenerated to reflect channel plan automatically
- Supports multiple networks
- Configurable play out rate with prioritisation
- Exchange of EIT data between multiple Appear TV units
- 1 slot wide
The Appear TV EPG module acts as a consolidator of data from each received MUX and recreates a new EPG, External data may be created or sourced from a local or networked PC. In a complex system, signals may come from a mixture of sources both satellite, terrestrial, cable and locally sourced.
The EPG module allows a hybrid EPG to be created, Local/Regional services are often a consolidation of existing channels and this module creates the complex EPG for a new MUX with ease.