Manufacturer:Ateme Download ATEME_KYRION_DR5000_-Datasheet-August-2017tx.pdf
- SD/HD MPEG-4 AVC 4:2:0 8-bit / 4:2:2 8/10-bit support
- SD/HD MPEG-2 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 8-bit support
- Front Panel Audio and Video confidence Monitoring
- Very Low Latency with guaranteed interoperability
- 4 RF, 2 ASI, 2 IP inputs 3 SDI outputs and 2 ASI outputs
- Advanced demodulation support (QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK)
- DVB-CI Common Interface with two CAM modules supports
- ASI/ IP output forwarding with CAS and BISS descrambling
- Professional HD to SD downscale
- Optional Analog Audio outputs
- Boots and decode in 10 seconds
The Kyrion DR5000 is a new Hardware Integrated Receiver Decoder dedicated to professional contribution over satellite and IP / ASI networks.
The Kyrion DR5000 is a single channel Decoder with outstanding capabilities providing easy setup and fast signal lock while achieving great robustness.
The Kyrion DR5000 receives video feeds on 4 selectable DVB-S/S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32 APSK inputs, 2 ASI inputs and 2 IP inputs. Capable of decoding all profiles from Standard Definition to High Definition, either MPEG-2 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 or MPEG-4 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 up to 10-bit.
The Kyrion DR5000 features clear and complete front panel and web interfaces with confidence monitoring that meet all operational expectations with quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a fast receiving setup.
Based on ATEME‘s unique FPGA design, the Kyrion DR5000 permits a complete software upgradeability SD to HD or 4:2:0 to 4:2:2, providing the broadcasters, satellite up-links, service operators, and the DSNG Users to benefit from the state-of-art of video compression techniques.