- Fastest USB frame grabber available from Epiphan
- Captures from DVI, HDMI, or VGA
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 30 frames per second minimum
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications
- DirectShow on Windows, QuickTime on Mac OS X and V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux
- Durable aluminum enclosure
Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance frame grabber capture device that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 30 frames per second over USB 3.0.
About the size of a box of paperclips, the DVI2USB 3.0’s solid casing is made entirely of aluminum. Leveraging the speed of USB 3.0 enables a compression free capture at 30 frames per second regardless of video content.
No software or hardware modifications need to be performed on the source device, which makes the DVI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for the capture of high resolution imagery. As well, the DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between different locations and integrate into existing systems.