Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreame2110.pdf
- Single channel video input, either composite, S-Video or RGBS
- Single Channel unbalanced stereo audio input
- PAL, SECAM and NTSC input auto switching
- Supports 525i 60Hz and 625i 50Hz input resolutions
- 4:3 and 16:9 input auto switching with WSS
- 1.5Mbps – 15Mbps variable bit-rate MPEG-2 encoded SD video output
- 48Kbps – 384Kbps (48KHz) MPEG-1 audio output
- Remotely control input source
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership
- Stream on boot
A Single channel MPEG-2 encoder that supports composite, S-Video or RGBS with input for unbalanced stereo audio, that outputs SD content over a single RTP/UDP transport stream.
The encoder is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
The unit also provides remote control of any device attached to it.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.