Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreame2250.pdf
- Single channel video Serial Digital Input
- Single balanced/unbalanced audio channel input over SDI embedded audio
- PAL and NTSC input auto switching
- Supports 525i 60Hz and 625i 50Hz input resolutions
- 4:3 and 16:9 input aspect ratios
- 128Kbps – 15Mbps variable bit-rate MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoded SD video output
- 48Kbps – 384Kbps (48KHz) MPEG-1 audio output
- Remotely control input source
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership
- Stream on boot
A Single channel MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoder that outputs SD content from a single SDI audio and video source over a single RTP/UDP transport stream.
The encoder is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
The unit also provides remote control of any device attached to it.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.