Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreame3555.pdf
- Single channel input via SDI, HD SDI and 3G SDI
- Up and Down Scaler
- Unbalanced analogue stereo/ SPDIF audio input
- Supports 525i 59.94Hz, 625i 50Hz, 720p 50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz, 1080i 50Hz/59.94Hz/60hz, 1080p 23.98Hz/24Hz/50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz
- 2Mbps - 30Mbps constant or variable bit-rate H.264 encoded HD or SD video output
- 48Kbps - 384Kbps (48KHz) MPEG-1, Layer 2 or MPEG-2 AAC (LC profile) audio output
- Remotely control input source
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Stream on boot
A Single channel H.264 encoder with SDI, HD SDI and 3G SDI input support and built in up or down scaling, input for unbalanced stereo or SPDIF audio, that streams content over a single RTP/UDP transport stream.
The encoder is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
The unit also provides remote control of compatible devices.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.