Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreamg4135.pdf
- One DVB-T tuner
- 1 x 75 ohm IEC aerial inputs
- Stream any or all channels from a selected multiplex
- Decrypt encrypted services with a 3rd party Conditional Access Module
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Optional forwarding of EPG, EIT and other services
- Maximum 80Mbps output per blade
- Channel announcement using SAP/SDP
The AvediaStream g4135 DVB-T TV gateway distributes live encrypted or unencrypted terrestrial (e.g. Freeview in the UK) TV channels over your existing IP network.
A single blade can stream all TV and radio channels from one DVB-T multiplex / channel group, without the need to re-encode the video content, delivering native IP streams of live TV at a low cost per channel.
The TV gateway is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.