Manufacturer:Techex Download Middleware-data-sheet.pdf
- Scalable core engines with support for tens of thousands of devices
- Resilient to middleware server failure
- Optional high availability server clustering and load-balancing
- MPEG-2, H.264, HEVC over UDP TS, RTP TS, SRT, ARQ, VTTP or HLS
- Remote administrative control of STBs and software clients
- Full Electronic Program Guide with open data and EIT support
- Complete REST API (Integrated with Atos BNCS and Skyline Dataminer)
- QOE - Quality of Experience reporting
- Integrated with DVB-CA (Verimatrix)
- STB control through firewalls and over the Internet
- Multiple language support (administration interface, subtitles and channel audio)
- Support for many devices including Amino Ax4x, Ax5x, Rasberry Pi and the full Brightsign range and more
- MWplay - high performance Windows, Mac and IOS player
A lightweight middleware for environments where performance is a priority. MWcore has been built from the ground up for demanding broadcast and enterprise environments where reliability and channel change speed are critical. Devices constantly synchronise with the central Middleware server but the user experience is not interrupted even if the central server is unavailable.
The user has all possible functionality even when using a tablet or mobile device remotely to ensure you can keep on top of your system.
Real Time Information
When changing channel on a device that you're unable to see, feedback you can rely on is a must. This is what Middleware provides.
Native Network Integration
Couple this with the reassurance that your content is secure with our intergrated DRM.
Middleware also has optional deep integration with LDAP servers, that incorporates both users (with extensive filtering) and security groups for permissions.
Electronic Programme Guide
Programmes can be dynamically inserted via an API, or the addtional option of our vast collection of curated channels and programmes from the UK, Europe and North America (please contact us for more information on this service).
Pause Live TV
This feature is made to be as user friendly as possible, there is no management of assets needed like standard PVR implementations and is as simple as pressing pause.
The always recording feature allows you to skip back to any content you may have missed.
Multiple Language Support
This complements our multi-lingual administration interface.
Full REST API