Bi-directional uncompressed 4 channel ASI/3G/HD/SD-SDI over IP/Ethernet with Low latency JPEG 2000 compression for 1 GigE and 10 GigE Networks.
Manufacturer:Nevion Download vs902.pdf
- Multi channel DVB-ASI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI video encapsulation using SMPTE 2022-2 and SMPTE 2022-6
- Standards-based forward error correction supporting SMPTE 2022-1 and SMPTE 2022-5 for protection against packet losses created by occasional network errors
- Streaming Intelligent Packet Switching (SIPS) providing perfect video over IP protection switching using dual network feeds
- Low latency contribution JPEG 2000 compression and encapsulation with 1.5 frames of end to end delay
- Dual networks interfaces supporting 1 GigE and 10 GigE using SFP+ technology
The VS902 provides linear encapsulation of uncompressed SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals and also encapsulates DVB-ASI signals. In addition, the VS902 provides the highest quality JPEG 2000 compression for contribution video over bandwidth limited circuits. With the VS902, users can deploy multiple video circuits in point to point local loop applications or over long-distance packetized networks. This flexible platform enables highly cost-efficient video transport over a common unified platform accessing virtually any environment including long distance, metro area and campus networks.