Manufacturer:Sencore Download AG_5800_Decoder.pdf
- Unique dense design with per-card inputs
- Web GUIs ideal for multi-user satellite receiver applications
- H.264 4:2:2 8-bit or 10-bit video, MPEG-2 4:2:2 8-bit video, MPEG-2 or H.264 4:2:0 video
- Up to 8 PIDs of audio decoding with support for all major audio formats
- Dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI auto-switching outputs
- ASI, IP, and satellite options
- Full complement of ancillary data output in ANC and VBI
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP
The AG 5800 card-based receiver decoder provides an ideal solution for 4:2:2 video decoding where rack space is limited. The platform supports up to 10 decoder cards in the industry-standard 2RU openGear® OG-3 chassis.
With independent per-card GUIs and a full-featured input options with BISS and DVB-CI descrambling, the decoder is uniquely suited for applications in master control or occasional downlink facilities. Support for all MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 formats up to 10-bit 422 AVC, up to 16 audio channels in any common format, and tested interoperability with all major encoder vendors.
The AG 5800 offers a future-proof solution for multichannel primary distribution where video quality is at a premium. With the ability to upgrade to 4:2:2 or 1080p50/60 decoding in the future via a simple software license, the card is a safe choice for the long haul.