Manufacturer:Sencore Download DTU-238.pdf
- USB 2.0 port of host PC Powered
- 75 Ω type ‘F’ DVB-T/T2, DVB-C Input
- 75 Ω BNC ASI Input
The DTU-238 RF Probe and RFXpert software are a comprehensive solution designed to provide real-time analysis and monitoring of terrestrial and cable signals (DVB-T/T2 and DVB-C RF channels). The RFXpert software is intended to be loaded by the end-user on a PC or laptop and work in conjunction with the DTU-238 RF Probe. RFXpert provides complete RF analysis and logging, along with transport stream recording.
RFXpert provides easy-to-read spectral displays, both constellation and eye diagram displays, and the ability to see rotated DVB-T2 constellations in their true orientation.
- True demodulated digital reading for MER, Pre-BER and Post BER.
- A proof-positive method of signal documentation or drop-point comparisons with programmable, user defined logging and auto-inspection capabilities
Adding StreamXpert to a DTU-238 makes for a cost-effective and user-friendly MPEG2/H.264 transport stream analyzer. Signals can be analyzed from either the ASI or RF inputs of the DTU-238 and can be validated against industry standard ETR101-290 templates. Transport streams can also be captured in the field with StreamXpert for later use.
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG Transport Streams
- PCR Accuracy and ETR101-290 checking
- Integrated MPEG2/H.264/VC-1 video decoding with MPEG, AAC and AC3 audio support